- About Us
- GO SHOPPING
WELCOME to our Website!
- Shop our DVD's
- The Company
- Family of Companies
- Links of Interest
- Student Documents
- F.A.Q.'s & Policies
- Contact Us
- Join us on Facebook
911onDVD is excited to introduce their first DVD series for public safety communications.
911on DVD is the newest member of the PSTC family of companies. We are proud to present quality affordable training via DVD. Our training is specific to the emergency communications field and can be used for in-service and specialized training for your emergency communications staff. We will have two varieties of DVD's available:
- “Special Series” DVD’s. Many of you own or have seen our first DVD, “The Voices of September 11th”. That 3-hour documentary is an example of a special DVD. Special DVD’s will focus on one event or one guest speaker. Our newest release in the special category are the Gordon Graham series of lectures.
- In-Service Training DVD’s - Each DVD will have the following:
- Between 12-24 “in-service” segments for your in-service use! These segments will typically last from 6-45 minutes in length. That gives you almost 4 hours of in-service training for your dispatch team! You can use them in roll-call, in the dispatch center or in a training room environment.
These segments will be perfect for any line level call taker, dispatcher or Telecommunicator. They will cover a wide variety of topics including customer service, dealing with difficult callers, Telematics, mapping, information gathering, officer involved shootings, breaking news events, fire communications, homeland security, EMD update, quality assurance, missing kids, and much more. We will use absolute subject matter experts nationally to deliver these high-energy, useful reminders.
- One Communications Training Officer Segment. CTO’s don’t get much update training. We are going to produce special train the trainer updates. Topics will range from evaluation writing, retention exercises, motivating trainees, remediation ideas, counseling, using games to enhance training and much more.
- Supervisory or Management Update. Not everyone gets the opportunity to attend national or state conferences. We will bring special supervisory and management updates to you via DVD. They will include leadership training, technical updates for the operations managers (things like VOIP for almost dummies, mapping, OnStar updates, etc.) and great short topic segments that will help you write performance evaluations, legal updates and much more.
- Breaking News. As appropriate, we will do special segments to cover news in the industry. Natural disasters, mass casualty events and much more will be covered from a dispatch point of view.
We expect to produce a new DVD every 2-3 months. We will work with your state on request to obtain continuing education credits for these DVD’s. Just call us! We will also allow “subscription pricing” so that you will automatically get the DVD’s in the mail and we will invoice you or process your credit card. Be part of the exciting training option of DVD delivery! If you have questions or suggestions, please contact Kevin Willett at PSTC. 650-591-7911 x102 or e-mail Kevin@pstc911.com
For the most current pricing please contact 800-348-8911.